Monday, October 27, 2008

Right. Seeing as how everyone is doing this bloggy thing, thought I would give it a try! Seems to be the Next Big Thing! We have had Myspace, now Facebook, so, next, I guess, everyone will be blogging! It is all kind of cool. I remember a long time ago when to communicate took letters, faxes, or really expensive international phone calls.

Whereas today, all it takes is some random mumblings and its around the world in seconds!

So, this is going to turn into my random collection of thinkings based on the things I enjoy. And things that I dont. So, it will consist of life in Japan, my opinion on world events (I dont understand a lot of Japanese tv, though I will blog on that too!) because I spend a lot of my time reading newsy stuff from around the world. It will also feature my take on sports. Blogging on football in Japan, and my take on events surrounding the world of Ice Hockey. More specifically, the Manchester Phoenix. My first and always team! I am somewhat excited that I will be able to get to see them this Christmas!

No comments: