Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Did anyone see me kick a cat!?

I ask, because on a personal level, this year has really sucked.

I had my vacation back in England, with my girlfriend, and had a good time. However, roll on 2009...

1) Passport and travel documents stolen on the way to London Heathrow to fly back to Japan.
2) Girlfriend gets really sick, so she has to spend a week in hospital.
3) I get conjunctivitis (really icky eye infection).
4) Girlfriend gets sick again (but could stay at home!)
5) Near death experience when driver tries to run me down, but succeeds in running me into a ditch. Still have big dents in my hand...
6) I get sick a second time, suspected flu, but luckily manage to shake it quickly.
6#7) Now, just this last weekend, some snot nosed oik decided to steal my bike.

So, internet based people, anyone know how I can change my luck, then please let me know! Otherwise, roll on 2010. I cant get any worse. It just cant...

No comments: